I’ve been in many sorts of online business for years, since 2010. I’ve searched and joined many forums and looked for so many ways to make money online. In all of these things, many people told me to stop chasing opportunities and make my own website.
So, make you own website was the sentence I heard too many times.
I thought it was very difficult to build a website. But, then I’ve found many ways to build a website both free and paid. I’ve also found that building a website is very easy and cheap. The difficulties will be in getting traffic and writing a good content.
So, I started to build something that is mine, but I wasn’t knowledgeable about the how.
At first, I joined Blogger and made a few blogs and wrote small posts trying to promote affiliate links to earn some money. Then, I joined traffic exchanges to get traffic to my blog and put ads in my blog to earn more. But, I wasn’t earning enough. My profits were very low. Then, blogger deleted my blog claiming it is spammy. I asked for a review to my blog and got it back then it was deleted again.
That’s when I decided to get my own domain and hosting. So, I started searching for how to build a website and found some programs that can help you build a website and make earnings from it too.
I came across Empire Network and found some good talks about it. Then, searched for reviews for it and found it have an affiliate system and pays 100% commission and give you a blog and tell you how to make it great. But, that wasn’t the whole truth as I anticipated. There were some hidden fees as 19$ monthly to be an affiliate and 25$ monthly for the service. That made the 25$ monthly payment 44$ and that was a bad sign. There were also more products to buy after the 25$ payment. Reviewers said that the 25$ product is just ordinary info and the real info are in the other products.
While searching for Empire Network reviews, I came across reviews for Wealthy Affiliate. And I found too many good talks about it. Searched for its complaints and found very few complaints. So, I joined Wealthy Affiliate to check the free membership. And it was good. So, I upgraded for the premium yearly membership.
And now I have two websites hosted at Wealthy Affiliate and made a great progress. Got enough help to have nice content on my websites.
So, How to make you own website?
- You need web-hosting and domain name. There are many services to help you do this. You can get a domain for 10$ yearly. The hosting cost differs between companies and the space and the bandwidth you need.
Before I join Wealthy Affiliate, I had a websites hosted at WIX, but I transferred it to Wealthy Affiliate after joining.
There are many ways to make your own website:
- Just join Wealthy Affiliate and you will make your own website easily and all the help needed will be available.
- Join blogger and make your own first blog then you can buy your own domain and still use blogger as a platform while having your own .com or .net or etc domain.
- You can make your own website with yahoo business with reasonable price.
- You can use some platforms like WIX or YOLA to create your own website.
- You can join WordPress and make your own website using their platform.
- My first choice and best recommendation is to join Wealthy Affiliate and start from there.
- My top three are Wealthy Affiliate then WIX then Blogger.
Feel free to ask any question