Cost per click advertising is one of the most used ways to advertise online and there are money companies to deliver this service from many parts is the world. Also, the major companies are using cost per click advertising to advertise their products now.
Recently, Coca-Cola depended on online advertising only for a whole month in my country “Egypt”. Many affiliates who are promoting major companies products are using cost per click advertising to make sales directly or indirectly.
So, what is cost per click advertising?
- It’s an exclusive online service to help both advertisers to advertise their products, and webmasters to earn money for showing adverts at their pages. The price for the advert is determined by several methods. There is cost per mile “CPM” which is the price for 1000 impression of the advert. There is also cost per click “CPC” which is the price for each click on the advert. Also, there is cost per action “CPA” which is the price for a specific action done on the advert or its page. And lastly there is cost per lead “CPL” which is the price for subscribing of signing up.
How does cost per click advertising work?
- The advertiser goes for the CPC company like Google or FaceBook and asks for CPC, CPM, CPA, or CPL. The cost per click advertising company asks for a price for the service then show this adverts at publishers’ website and pay them a percentage of the payment received from the advertiser.
Who are the publishers?
- They are the webmasters who have a website, blog, or an application and can show adverts on them. They go to the cost per click advertising company and copy a code and paste it in their website, blog, or application. Then, the adverts are shown at their website automatically and they get paid from the CPC company according to the agreement done with the advertisers. So, the publishers can get paid for CPC, CPA, CPM, CPL depending on the advertiser asking.
Are there any requirements to get in this business?
- Yeah, there are some but it depends on the cost per click advertising company. As an advertiser, you can easily do it with very little requirements and that’s because they are the ones with the money 🙂
- For publishers, they must have a website, blog, application to show the adverts on. Some CPC companies require certain things on the website, blog, or the app to get accepted as a publisher.
- Some CPC companies don’t have publishers as they advertise at their own pages like Facebook, Twitter, and most of social networks.
How to get in this business?
- You can use cost per click advertising for advertising your products or others’ products as an affiliate at CPC companies. You can advertise your products at FaceBook, Twitter, Google and many other CPC companies available online but Google is #1 in this business.
- You can get in this business as a publisher if you have a website, blog, or an app. Use your Google account to set up your Adsense account and submit your website. Then, Google will review your website and will show adverts at your website if it got accepted by them.
- So, you can get sales for your products or show adverts at your website to earn money from this business.
Is cost per click advertising business reliable?
- Yes, it is. Many people already are part of this business, either as an advertiser or a publisher. And there are many big companies in it. As I said Google is #1, So you can check Google Adsense as many other people have already made thousands and even millions from this business.
Is there any other kind of cost per click advertising?
- Yes, there are, but the others aren’t as good as the ones we already mentioned. There are paid to click, but it has a low profile and very high scammy rate.
Hope this was informative enough 🙂
Feel free to ask your question